Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Standing in the Gap Day 1- Salvation

The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. James 5:16b






Thank you Heavenly Father for the gift of saving grace. I believe that it is only through Your Son, Jesus, that we are saved. Empower me to be a good example of what it is like to follow Jesus. Today, I pray for (name/s). The hour has come for my children to wake up from their slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. I declare that my kids would accept Jesus as their Savior and I decree that they would always have a heart to follow you. They will delight in You and their soul will always rejoice in You our God. Your Word says that "through faith we are shielded by Your power until the coming salvation". I claim that power today for (name/s), in the Precious Name of Our Savior Jesus, Amen.



Scripture References:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...