Sunday, September 11, 2011

Standing in the Gap Day 5- Obedience

Abba Father, Your Word says it is right for children to obey their parents in the Lord. Today, I decree that (Name) will always honor his/her father and mother so that it may go well with him/her and s/he may enjoy a long life on earth. I pray that I would not exasperate my children; instead, I will bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. I claim that (Name) will be known for his/her obedience. I declare, s/he will be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil. I decree that (Name) will be blessed in what s/he does because s/he listens to the Word and does what it says. (Name)‘s love for you will cause him/her to desire keeping Your commands and by keeping Your commands, (Name) will see and know Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...