Sunday, September 25, 2011

Standing in the Gap Day 19- Giving



Father God, thank you for giving so abundantly to us. I cannot thank you enough for the gifts of Salvation, Your love and my loved ones. I declare, (Name) will be a cheerful giver. Your Word says “whoever sows generously will also reap generously”. I say, (Name) will give time, talent and tithes abundantly. His/her motivation to give, is to bring You glory, not to receive honors from man. I decree, (Name) will desire treasure in heaven above treasure on earth. He/she will look not only to his/her own interests, but also to the interests of others. (Name) will remember, the Lord Jesus himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive’. Thank you for reminding us to give. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...