Monday, September 12, 2011

Standing in the Gap Day 6- Relationships


Photo by:  Louisa Stokes


Heavenly Father, Your Word says Jesus has called (Name) as a friend and you will make everything known to him/her. Today, God, teach (Name) to love others, the way You love them. Teach him/her to choose friends carefully. 

I decree all bitterness, rage, anger, brawling, slander and every form of malice would be gone from (Name)s life. Your Word says, righteousness and wickedness have nothing in common, therefore, (Name) will not be yoked together with unbelievers. When (Name) is in contact with unbelievers, s/he will be a witness of Your love and glory. I say (Name) will treat others the way s/he wants to be treated. I declare (Name) will stand on Your strength to love his/her enemies and pray for those who persecute him/her.


Lord, only You know who (Name) will be in relationship with and I trust You to only allow people in his/her life that will bring You glory. I claim Your hand, wisdom and guidance in all of (Name) relationships. Today I ask for Your Presence in the lives of (Name)s, current and future, friends, teachers, coaches, family and spouse. I know You are working all things out for the good of (Name) who loves You. In the name of your Son, Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...