Thursday, September 8, 2011

Standing in the Gap Day 2- Protection



El Shaddai, Your Word says, 
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High 
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.


LORD, You are my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.


I believe that You will save (Name/s) from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly hazards.


Thank you for covering him/her with Your feathers,
under Your wings s/he will find refuge;
Your faithfulness will be his/her shield and rampart.


A thousand may fall around (name)
but harm will not come near him/her.
S/he will watch from the distance
and see the punishment of the wicked.


I decree that nothing will overtake him/her,
that no disaster will come near his/her tent.
For You will command Your angels
to guard (Name) in every way;
The angels will lift him/her up in their hands,
so that s/he will not stumble.
I declare (Name) will walk unharmed among the lion and the cobra;
s/he will trample the great lion and the serpent.


Lord, I know you love (Name) and I believe
You will rescue him/her;
and protect him/her, when s/he acknowledges Your name.
I trust that when (Name) calls on You, that You will answer;
I believe You will be with him/her in trouble,
that You will deliver him/her and honor him/her.
I claim s/he will be satisfied with long life and salvation.


In the Name of Your Son, Jesus. Amen.



Colossians 1:13
1 John 5:18 
Psalm 91


Side note: I usually put on the Armor of God for our family everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...