Sunday, September 18, 2011

Standing in the Gap Day 12- Courage



God, you said “do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” I declare that (Name) will turn to you and say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me? I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” When s/he faces trials, I decree, (Name) will approach Your throne of grace with confidence, so that s/he will receive mercy and find grace to help in his/her time of need. (Name) will live by the Spirit you have given him/her which does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.


Enable me to pour love into (Name)s life. I will regularly say to him/her I have great confidence in you; I take great pride in you. I am greatly encouraged; in all our troubles my joy knows no bounds.


Thank you for blessing (Name) who trusts in You and whose confidence is in you. In the Name of Your Son, Jesus, Amen.


Philippians 4:13
Hebrews 4:16
Hebrews 13:6
Isaiah 41:10,13
2 Timothy 1:7
Jeremiah 17:7
2 Corinthians 7:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...