Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday


In July, I had the priveledge of seeing Ann VosKamp in person at She Speaks. I wanted to start my gifts list, but kept putting it off for one reason or another (none of the excuses legitimate). I finally started and decided I would share it here. You can read more about Ann and her New York Bestselling book at her blog. Ann shares her list on Monday, but around here, that is our Scripture day, so we are going to do Thursdays. That's the beauty of my own blog, I get to make the rules!

1. little boy imagination and creations
2. cozy rainy days
3. first hugs of the morning
4. silly dogs that don't like to run
5. leaves turning colors
6. a hard working husband
7. building with legos
8. a Mom that cares
9. a clean house
10. a dirty house
11. fresh baked muffins
12. busy kids
13. piles of laundry
14. chatter
15. a fall breeze
16. a concerned daughter
17. laughter
18. silliness
19. board games
20. encouragement from a friend






Please leave a comment and share some of your list!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. HUGE TEARS!! You are such a blessing, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making my list too :) Can't wait to keep up with yours each week! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are joining in this. I have been doing it for over a year. 10 a week, with breaks in between, but it has been so good and helped me so much in how I see my life.
    I am now at 350 and this week I was grateful for all that God is showing me about myself that I didn't know before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marianne, thank you for stopping by and for leaving a comment! Thank you for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...