Monday, August 15, 2011

Marvelous Memory Monday

Happy Monday! It is amazing (and sometimes convicting) the way God uses our kids to speak to us. Recently, Little Miss came to me and said she wanted to start memorizing scripture. I have stopped and started this habit several times, so I told her I would join her on this journey.

I chose a scripture that is fairly simple to get us going. I created a printable 3x5 card that I will post in several spots around the house to help us commit the verse to memory (and maybe get more people involved).

Would you like to join us?

Just click on the picture and print as many as you want.

We will keep this scripture for two weeks and then move on to a new one. Make sure you stop in next Monday and see how we are doing on our memorizing and I will have some fun ideas to make the memorizing more fun.

Please let me know if you plan to join us! I want to talk with my kids about the impact one idea can have on other people. Leave a comment here or on FB and let me know you are in! (We would love to hear if your kids are "in" too.)

4 comments:

  1. We're definitely in on this one! My son especially needs to memorize this one. And after that statement apparently I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend, can I join in for accountability for Will and myself? He has a memory verse each week he has to learn for school and I have been trying to do Beth Moore's scripture memory team this year but have not done a great job since summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bryan- I can always count on you for a laugh! Thank you for brightening my day.

    @ Brandee- Glad to have you and Will! We will be accountable to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may count Brad and I in. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...