Saturday, January 15, 2011

11 Biblical Tests of Genuine Salvation



They were talking about this on the radio last week and I had to share it!


11 Biblical Tests of Genuine Salvation

By John MacArthur



1. Do you enjoy Fellowship with God and Christ?

2. Are you Sensitive to Sin in your Life?

3. Do you Obey the Scriptures?

4. Do you Reject this Evil World?

5. Do you Love Christ and eagerly await His Return?

6. Do you see a Decreasing Pattern of Sin in your Life?

7. Do you Love other Christians?

8. Do you Receive Answers to your Prayers?

9. Do you Experience the Ministry of the Holy Spirit?

10. Can you Discern between Spiritual Truth and Error?

11. Have you Suffered on Account of your Faith in Christ?


Want to know more? I did!

Here is a link for you: Is it real?

I will warn you, it is wordy! Lots of information. Apparently I have had too much coffee this morning and my mind is racing! I will be looking at these questions in depth over the next few blog posts, so check back in and we will work through it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...